Friday, February 17, 2012

Tiffany's Flavor #1 ~ "Rainbow Sherbet"

...For my first flavor and my first goal I picked Rainbow Sherbet...
To me, Rainbow Sherbet screams fun and laid back and a surprise around every taste. Messy, no doubt, but does it look like it's worried about the mess? It seems to me that our friend Rainbow Sherbet is more about the experience and the taste than the clean up and the mess that could be caused from a multitude of delicious flavors.
***Here's my flavor #1 Goal***
I want to be a mom like Rainbow Sherbet. I want to be less worried about the mess and the clean-up and more focused and involved in the experience and the "taste". I find myself being so overly concerned about the way my house looks and forget that I am raising beautiful children that just want to explore, create and discover this big world around them. And if my house isn't spotless all the time, I need to remember that we are creating memories. So...my goal is to do something FUN everyday for the next two weeks for my children. I {will} be a fun mom!!!
What do you do for fun with your kids? What are your children's favorite activities?


1 comment: