Saturday, February 18, 2012

Melanie's Flavor #1 ~ Vanilla

You might be wondering why I chose Vanilla as my first flavor. You might think that Vanilla is so plain and maybe somewhat boring, but Vanilla is one of the most popular flavors.

When I think of Vanilla I think of a base for something. There is so much you can do with Vanilla Ice Cream.You can eat it in the plain form or you can add Chocolate Syrup, or Caramel. You can add candy treats to it, or add fruit to it. You can put it in a bowl with bananas or a brownie and have a Sundae.  There are so many different ways to enjoy this plain ice cream and make it spectacular.


~My Goal~

I get so wrapped up in my little world with my little family and I tend to forget that all of us are very similar and yet have so many different things that make us who we are. I forget who I am and find myself taking a step back and finding fault with myself and sometimes those around me. So for my first goal I am going to find the good things in people. I am going to discover my true self and find what special "toppings" make me who I am and find the special things in others. We are all created by a loving Heavenly Father, that is our base, but he gave us something special, he gave us different "toppings" that make each of us so very unique. I am excited to start looking for those special things in the people around me and also myself and know that we are all special.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! What a great goal for a classic and sometimes considered "boring" flavor!!!

    ReplyDelete